Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Royal horizontal queen-size murphy wall bed will solve your space-saving struggles once and for all.
Sleek and compact, this wall bed has a footprint of only 10 sq. ft when closed and accommodates a queen size mattress, enough to sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Smart and Multifunctional
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- Sturdy shelf-leg securely supports the bed when it’s open.
- Charge your gadgets and have a night light with an optional USB port with LED reading light.
- An optional headboard can be added.
- Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation. This murphy bed can be opened and closed with one hand in under 3 seconds.
- Mattress guards and pillow support ensure your bedding stays in place.
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with a high-grade laminate.
- The bed frame is manufactured with rustproof aluminum and supports up to 430 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health, and ergonomics.
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
Recommended mattress size is Queen 10” thick.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam or hybrid mattress is recommended.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 60 lbs and exceed 100 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
|Product Dimensions||Bed Closed: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 17.4” D|
Bed Open: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 70.3” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|