Royal Horizontal Queen Wall Bed
Do you live in a small apartment or simply don’t want your bed to take up the whole room?
Royal horizontal queen size murphy wall bed will solve your space saving struggles once and for all.
Sleek and compact, this wall bed has a footprint of only 10 sq. ft when closed and accommodates a queen size mattress, enough to sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Smart and Multifunctional
- Space-saving, compact design to maximize your living space.
- Sturdy shelf-leg to securely support the bed when it’s open.
- 3" grommet is included for electrical and cable wire cutouts.
- Slat mattress support system eliminates old fashioned springs.
- Innovative hydraulic shocks ensure smooth and effortless operation. Wall bed can be opened and closed with one hand in under 3 seconds
- Mattress guards and pillow support ensure your bedding stays in place.
- Sturdy and rigid construction using 1 3/16” thick particle boards finished with high grade laminate.
- Bed frame is manufactured with rust proof aluminum and supports up to 430 lbs!
- Bed design and construction exceed strict European standards for safety, health and ergonomics
Designed with comfort in mind
Made in Europe - Built to last a lifetime!
Royal horizontal queen size murphy wall bed is a perfect combination of functionality and comfort!
*The mattress is not included. Queen size mattress is sold separately.
Recommended mattress size is Queen 10” thick.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattress are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattresses are recommended.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 17.4” D|
Bed Open: 69.8” H x 85.2” W x 70.3” D
Bed Size: Queen
Maximum mattress height is 8 inch
Memory foam mattress recommended
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.