No room is too small for the Royal twin-size murphy bed. Perfect fit for a guest room, home office, or just any small nooks in your house or studio
With its versatile space-saving design, this wall bed is everything you need for easy, comfortable living.
We added a folding table that can be used as a dining or working space. Fold it down when not in use to free up some room.
- The updated hydraulic opening mechanism ensures smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows the front panel of the bed to stay in a fixed position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Integrated folding table to maximize space-saving potential.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- An upholstered headboard is included for a finished look and a cozy feel.
*The mattress is not included. Twin or Twin XL size mattress is sold separately.
A 10” thick Twin XL size mattress is recommended for extra length and is more comfortable for most adults.
A 10” thick standard Twin size mattress can be used, leaving a small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without a headboard and pillows.
Due to the pre-installed shock-absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
Bed Closed: 89.8” H x 44.5” W x 17.4” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Wall Bed - Download Manual
Table - Download Manual
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|