No bedroom is complete without a closet. If space is an issue, adding a wardrobe cabinet to your wall bed is your best bet. Wardrobe cabinets prove to be a lot more functional than walk-in closets, and with smart configurations, can hold way more clothes than traditional solutions.
They can be used not only for clothes but to store any other household items, like bedding, towels, children's toys and more.
- Pre-set configuration with shelves on top and bottom, 2 drawers with push to open mechanism and a clothes rail.
- Our deepest cabinet with 22" of usable depth.
- Bi-fold doors with push to open mechanism. Doors can be installed on either left or right side.
- Works best with Royal Queen Deep wall bed or with regular depth vertical wall beds and a cross module as a transition piece.
- Sturdy and flawless construction with the strongest materials and finishes.
|Product Dimensions||89.8” H x 39.4” W x 22” D |
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
|Heavy use||The cabinet is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|