No bedroom is complete without a closet. If space is an issue, adding a wardrobe cabinet to your wall bed is your best bet. Wardrobe cabinets prove to be a lot more functional than walk-in closets, and with smart configurations, can hold way more clothes than traditional solutions.
They can be used not only for clothes but to store any other household items, like bedding, towels, children's toys and more.
- Pre-set configuration with shelves on top and bottom, 2 drawers with push to open mechanism and a clothes rail.
- Deep enough to store bulky items.
- Accordion doors with silky smooth hardware. Can be installed on either side of the wardrobe frame.
- Works with most vertical wall beds and other matching add-ons.
- Sturdy and flawless construction with the strongest materials and finishes.