This luxury full size murphy bed is a part of Royal collection of space saving furniture for smart and comfortable home.
- Full/Full XL size bed with 10 sq ft footprint when closed.
- Slat mattress support system and mattress guards for extended comfort.
- Updated hydraulic gas shocks for smooth and effortless operation. The cutting-edge opening mechanism allows a front panel of the bed to stay in any position to avoid accidental opening or closing.
- Self-leveling shelf leg provides additional support when the bed is opened.
- Seamlessly integrates with all additional components in the Royal collection.
- An optional headboard can be added.
- Charge your gadgets and have a night light with an optional USB port with LED reading light. Cannot be installed if 2 headboards are added.
*The mattress is not included. Full or Full Xl size mattress is sold separately.
A 10” thick standard Full-size mattress can be used, leaving a small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Mattresses up to 12” thick can be used without headboard and pillows.
Mattresses thinner than 8” are not recommended.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam or hybrid mattress is recommended.
Mattress and bedding weight should not weigh less than 50 lbs and exceed 100 lbs for the lifting mechanism to function properly.
Bed Closed: 89.8” H x 61” W x 17.4” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
Assembly manual contains a link to the instruction video. Please note that the model in the video might be slightly different from the model listed on this page.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|