Our lightest bunk murphy bed so far is also the easiest to assemble. Simple design with just a few components make for a perfect bed for kids’ sleepovers, or for friends and family staying over.
This bed is a must-have for student dorms, micro-apartments, and rental properties due to its compact size and light construction.
- Light and modern twin size bunk murphy wall bed.
- A minimal number of components for easy assembly.
- Lightweight metal wall mount frame with pre-drilled holes to assist with installation.
- The soft and quiet opening mechanism is safe and easy to operate.
- Two support legs pop out when the lower bed is open and are invisible when it’s closed.
- The top bed includes guard rails for extra safety.
- Optional support legs for the upper bunk are included, and extend weight capacity to 200 lb.
- A metal ladder is included for easy access and added support.
- Slatted mattress base for extra comfort.
- Headboard and footboard keep mattress and bedding in place and conceal them from the view when the bed is closed.
- Exceptional construction with the highest quality eco-friendly materials.
- All materials meet stringent requirements for safety and health standards.
- Upper bunk (without optional legs) - 165 lb.
- Upper bunk (with optional legs) - 200 lb.
- Lower bunk - 250 lb.
*The mattresses are not included. Twin or Twin XL size mattresses are sold separately.
6" thick win XL size mattress is recommended for extra length and is more comfortable for most adults.
6" thick standard twin size mattress can be used, leaving a small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Up to 8" thick twin XL size mattress can be used on the lower bunk only without extra bedding.
Due to the pre-installed shock absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress is recommended.
Bed Closed: 83.8” H x 84.3” W x 14.5” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting brackets are included.
Assembly manual contains a link to the instruction video. Please note that the model in the video might be slightly different from the model listed on this page.
|Everyday use||The wall bed is built for normal daily use in homes and apartments.|
|Caution||Ladder must be attached to the upper bunk while it is in use for additional support and safety.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|