Our lightest twin/twin XL size murphy bed so far is also the easiest to assemble. A simple design with just a few components makes for a perfect guest bed, kids bed, or discreet sleeping space in your office.
This bed is a must-have for student dorms, micro-apartments, and rental properties due to its compact size and light construction.
- Light and modern twin/twin XL size murphy bed.
- A minimal number of components for easy assembly.
- Lightweight metal wall mount frame with pre-drilled holes to assist with installation.
- The soft and quiet opening mechanism is safe and easy to operate.
- Two support legs pop out when the bed is open and are invisible when it’s closed.
- Slatted mattress base for extra comfort.
- The headboard and footboard keep the mattress and bedding in place and conceal them from view when the bed is closed.
- Exceptional construction with the highest quality eco-friendly materials.
*The mattress is not included. Twin or Twin XL size mattress is sold separately.
A 6” thick twin XL size mattress is recommended for extra length and is more comfortable for most adults.
A 6” thick standard twin size mattress can be used, leaving a small gap at the foot of the mattress base.
Up to 8" thick twin XL size mattress can be used without extra bedding.
Due to the pre-installed shock-absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
|Product Dimensions|| |
Bed Closed: 42.4” H x 84.3” W x 14.5" D
Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm thick board is used.
|Assembly required|| |
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting brackets are included.
|Assembly instructions|| |
Assembly manual contains a link to the instruction video. Please note that the model in the video might be slightly different from the model listed on this page.
|Everyday use||The wall bed is built for normal daily use in homes and apartments.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|