Bunk bed without the bulk? Yes, please!
This innovative murphy wall bunk bed is sleek and modern, and only 13” deep when closed.
Now your kids can have some extra room to play.
Pensiero is not for kids only. Your home office or a den can now accommodate a guest bed, that would sleep 2 adults comfortably.
Each bunk holds a twin-size mattress and can be easily open or closed with one hand.
- Two twin-size beds that take up only 10 sq ft of floor space.
- The integrated self-leveling desk stays level with the floor when the lower bed is open.
- Top bunk with upholstered guard rails for extra safety. Pillow support and mattress guards on the lower bunk.
- Sturdy removable aluminum ladder for easy access to the top bunk.
- Innovative ergonomic gas shocks ensure effortless one-handed operation of the murphy bed.
- Slat mattress support system for extended comfort.
- Top bunk - 200 lb.
- Bottom bunk - 300 lb.
An 8” thick twin size mattress is recommended for the lower bunk. a 6" thick twin size mattress - is for the upper bunk.
Due to the pre-installed shock-absorbing mattress support system, spring mattresses are not ideal to use with this bed. Any type of foam mattress can be used.
|Product Dimensions||Closed: 89.8” H x 79.4” W x 13.4” D|
Bed Open: 89.8” H x 79.5” W x 48.4” D
Desk: 30” H x 76” W x 18” D
CARB PHASE II / TSCA TITLE VI Certified high density particle board faced with melamine. 18 mm and 30 mm thick board is used.
This murphy wall bed must be secured to the wall. The bed needs to be anchored to the wooden or metal studs, concrete or brick wall. Sheetrock/drywall mounting is possible only if supported by studs.
|Heavy use||The wall bed is built to be used daily in hotels, dorms, rental properties etc.|
|Caution||Ladder must be attached to the upper bunk while it is in use for additional support and safety.|
|Reasssembly clause||*This bed can be re-assembled multiple times if needed due to high quality materials and hardware|